Monday, October 29, 2007

Kindred Spirits

Did you ever meet someone and think your looking in the mirror...not so much in looks but in likes and life experiences. It has just happened to me and it's really strange. I have been feeling that certain things were missing from my life and it sure would be nice to be able to share things with someone who gets it.....

She must have felt it too because she kept saying to me...were we separated at birth. She told her mother I was the Yin to her Yang...(never been called that). What crazy world is this when you think something and you put it out there and it comes true. She has had the same fears I have, and she gave me some good practical advice and shes just like me and you think... wow..maybe I can do it. She makes a lot of money, she believes in her work and does what has to be done and she has succeeded.

As an adult we have self doubt and trust issues....finding new friends are hard. Finding someone that can complete your sentences is impossible. We have guarded ourselves against life....we find it hard to believe in the possibilities of success. But if you believe in you, trust you will succeed.....know what you want and what you have to do to get there....you have to commit to you

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

Ok. Fess up. Who is this person? Should I feel insecure now because I'm not fullfilling your needs?

I'm kidding. Glad to see you posted again.