Friday, August 8, 2008

Wouldn't You Be Happy To Recieve This Email?


While snooping around on Facebook...I found a link to some one I think is an old school friend. The problem with women getting married and changing their last names is it makes it frustrating to find them if you don't know the new last name. So I sent this...of coarse I will change the names here to protect the innocent or not so in this case...plus in case she grew up to be a nun or is now running for senate I wouldn't want to cause problems for her....let me know how this sounds to you?

Did you used to be called "Jane Doe" and go out with a guy named "Dick"? Did you take a rather dangerous drive down "The Yellow Brick Road" in a souped up burgundy Camero with me and my (then) boyfriend "Prince Charming"? Did you then watch said boyfriend walk out in to the middle of the ocean very drunk while we screamed for him on the shore? Did you help me name said boyfriends wet jeans his "Sex Boots"after he staggered back in. Did you ever skip out of school so we could go on the Tilt A Whirl at the "Drunken fair"?....if you are not the above mentioned "Jane Doe" and never did any of those crazy teenage things quoted here, I am sorry to have bothered you. If you are...OH MY GOD..How The Hell Are You????

I think Its rather a fun surprise...I would love a email like that. Care to send me one?

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

Maybe you should send that to me. Oh, wait. We're already friends on there.

I just seem to get the weird people who I managed to shake off years before, coming back to haunt me.

I feel like I'm in Chucky movie.