Thursday, September 20, 2007


It's late at night, the lights are low and a warm breeze is drifting in an open window. Somewhere in the distance a bluesy ballad of love lingers in the air. You slip into something more comfortable and poor yourself a glass and wait for your late night lover.


This is my Etsy listing for my newest painting. I had just as much fun creating the listing as painting this piece. I find with each piece of art...a story unfolds. Perhaps I am an author trapped in a painters body, I have little "Kodak Moments" and a story starts to emerge. Check out my Etsy link below...if my life slows down a bit I could get more on here but hey we all have to start somewhere.


4 comments:

BaldyLocks said...

Love your new painting!

BaldyLocks said...

Love your new painting!

BaldyLocks said...

Oh thank goodness! I finally found out how to leave comments! I'm a little slow. I'm not sure how I posted the same thing twice, though?

Anonymous said...

that. is fan-damn-tastic.